Each year we release an annual report highlighting the work we are doing in southern Colorado, the impact of financial contributions, and an accounting of finances. Alongside our photography partners this year - including Greg Frozley, Michael Menefee, John Wark, and Ben Schneider - we are pleased to announce the release of the Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report.
Inside of these pages, you will find a big vision for southern Colorado, innovative work and partnerships, a recounting of important policy changes at the state level, and stories of some of the properties that were protected in the fiscal year 2017. In addition, we provide a breakdown of revenue and expenses that show how your contribution makes an impact.
Here is what you will find in this year's annual report:
- Palmer's response to our state's most critical conservation challenges
- Policy work and legislative action at the state level that affects conservation including conservation investments and easements
- The protection of 34,000 acres of southern Colorado native grasslands
- The value and importance of farming in Pueblo County
- A re-cap of the Colorado Springs-wide Forever Yours, The Land campaign
- Our Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Report
- Ways to get involved and a thank you to our donors, business partners, grantors, legacy society members, and more.
To everyone who helps make conservation happen in southern Colorado through your time, expertise, resources and support, THANK YOU. We look forward to sharing the work if the next year with you!